Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Whoo hoo

Whoo Hoo!!!!  The sun was actually shining today and not one drop of rain.  LOL...day #6 of sunshine since June 1st.  It was so nice to take a walk at lunch and actually not get wet.

Of course, some pervert, a well-dressed one, grabbed my butt and was lucky he didn't see the back of my hand.  I had a raging sinus headache today so the leachourous fool was lucky my instincts were off.  I thought he was trying to grab my purse so that was my main concern.  Shocked and po'd beyond belief I was that I got fondled, and then the fool winked.  I said some few choice words but decided to continue on my way.

Hump Day Wednesday....almost the weekend.  Who would have thought a month or two ago I would be living for the weekends?  Work is going very well.  I'm extremely happy where I'm at right now.  Things are starting to gel; slowly but I'm beginning to see the flow and recognize things.

Rose starts her vacation tomorrow.  I'm going to be winging it with time cards going in next week, overtime for some...yikes...but she left some pretty good instructions.

Joey's caseworker for Voc Rehab wants to meet with him Fri afternoon.  I'm showing up with him this time because I have a far greater understanding of what should have been done and what wasn't.  I've been prepped by our counselors who previously worked for the state.  My boss is permitting me to take the afternoon off even though Rose is off.  I'm very thankful for that.  All his new caseworker has done for him is stick him with $150 a month in loans and then says he's exhausted all his benefits.  We'll see...  His first caseworker was great but then got a supervisory postion.  He always encouraged me to come along.  This one has highly discouraged it; in fact, has said I wasn't allowed.  This should be one interesting afternoon.  She best hope I have my sinuses under control.

I'm off to buy some algae crap for my pool.  This rain is wreaking havoc for pool owners in our area.

I had some journal problems when I got home from work today.  I opened mine up and others and the entries were from May 24th.  What the heck is up with AOL?  Not to mention my 6 entries the other day.  I'm wondering if it's AOL and not my DSL.

Have a great evening!  I'm popping another sinus pill and playing pool boy.

HUGS!!!!!!       (ROFL...it's improving, you will only be getting two alerts for this one...sheesh...it is AOL and not my DSL.  Gotta love it!)

 

                       

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad work is going well for you!  I remember you being so worried.  I KNEW you'd be fine!  Always tough to make a change.
I've had trouble with AOL, too!  WHY I stay I'll NEVER know! LOL!~~~Pamela

Anonymous said...

I got like 10 alerts for your last entry, LOL.

Got your butt grabbed huh? I would be mad and flabbergasted at the same time. Did you tell your BF? I bet he will be mad!
Its storming like crazy here in Ohio.
LOVE YOU,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

what a jerk for grabbing you, I think I would have slapped him. Probably not, but how rude of him.  I'm happy you had sunshine.

Anonymous said...

Chris, those flip flops are just too darn cute!!!!
Sorry to hear about the pervert guy. He`s very lucky you didn`t go off on him! I don`t know how you managed not to!
It`s storming here again. On and off all day, between some bouts of sunshine.
I hope Joey`s appt goes well. I think it`s good that you`ll be there.
I`m sure you`ll be fine at work.... just do what I`ve been doing. Click things on the computer til you find something that looks like it might be what you need. LOL
Love ya :)
Penny

Anonymous said...

Oh I've gotta have those flip flops!!!  I so love flip flops...do they make them for winter wear????  Hey we had sunshine today too...then the dark clouds slithered in, but no rain yet.  Good luck with the BF's bene's.  Geesh the govm't will try to get us everytime!
Sharon – http://journals.aol.com/tpiez4me/CoastalComfort

Anonymous said...

I too would like some flip flops ,Oh I would have been freaked out if Iwas grabbed as you were ,Good luck Friday with Joe ,you must let us know how it goes ,I got numerous alerts for your journal  AOL making sure we read you lol ,you sound as though you really have a handle on the job now ,well done ........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

OMG Chris!!

I would have just died of embarrassment if that happened to me!!  Of course I'd be furious too....what nerve that jerk had!  Just LOVE the flip flops, so sweet of you to put them up for tag on your other journal!!  You're so sweet and generous with all of us.  So glad your new job is working out so well!

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

Making my weekly road trip through J-Land. Wanted to wish you a good weekend. ;)
Blessings,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I think the probs are with aol hun,lots of ppl have lost past entries at this end grr xxzoexx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/