Thursday, March 2, 2006

Another cold day in Pa.  It started out with freezing rain and ended up with another joy ride home tonight.  Keep thinking spring

One more evening of peace and quiet and then the tornado comes home.  Joey picks Megan up tomorrow afternoon.  She stopped at work today to pick up another Anne Geddes squirrel for her "lil" sister.  She came zooming up to my building in her roommate's car...things that make Mom's get grayer.  Grant St is brick and cobblestone and slippery when wet....she took off like a bat out of you know where.  Lord have mercy!  It's gonna be a long week.  LOL..I can hear her now moaning that I didn't get the house immaculate. 

Of course, I didn't get much done tonight because I was messing around with the computer. I've been backing files and documents up daily.  I screwed up somewhere last night with my one PSP folder so I just had to try and straighten it out tonight. LOL...I'm not sure if I made it all better or worse.  And, of course, AOL hasn't been cooperating with me.

I made something for my PSP group last night and didn't send it.  Somehow it got corrupted.  I don't feel like messing with that at all.  I just deleted the darned thing.  I wasn't crazy about it anyway.

I do love the tag above.  It came through my group.  I'm not sure who made it. It appears Leigh Anne tagged it.  I also love the one below.  It was made by Sandi, I think, and was offered through my PSP group.

A relatively quiet day in my life today, thank heavens.  Just the normal stuff.  Have a great evening!  I'm off to read some journals and then it's off to bed for me.  Nite!

                            

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nite Nite
sleep tight
dont let the
bed bugs bite
Missy

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being editors pick:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I love both of the graphics. Hope springs gets there soon.


Hugs,
Chelle

Anonymous said...

I am ready for summer myself... good ole golf playing weather!!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris...what`s this about editor`s pick?? :)
Enjoy your day and good luck with the computer graphics. You know a LOT more about it than I do!
Love ya,
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/pennietoonz/PennysPlace