Sunday, October 1, 2006

Name this Pup Contest

        

Isn't this just the sweetest puppy?  Love the black on his little nose.  Chelle, The Bag Lady, is having a contest to name this pup...a prize included.

Contest Time For J-Land!!!  <-------  So clicky on this link if you have a name for this sweetie.

My name for the pup is Duke....why....coz I think he is going to grow up and look like Duke on the tv show Dukes of Hazzard.  So, there ya go, Chelle...lol....Duke it is.

I'll be back later to let you know about yesterday.  Right now, even my fingers are sore...lol...and I'm thinking I may be spending another day in Pittsburgh.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went there yesterday, I suggested Buddy! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link I suggested the name 'Max' isnt he an adorable looking little fellow ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, I suggested Milo for his name :) , Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

 I suggest Dip because he looks like he dipped his nose somewhere he shouldn't have.

                   Julie

Anonymous said...

I did this too... I said Max or Denny...

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Chris, hun Thank you so much for your submission!!!! Mauh Babes!

Hugs,
Chelle

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute! I didn`t do a journal entry but I did pick his name - Deuce. The competition is on! LOL
Love and hugs,
Penny

Anonymous said...

such a cute pup!! he looks so contented sleepin there. He'd make a great friend for Koda. I'd name him Yoda, LOL

betty

Anonymous said...

Oh how I LOVE puppies!!!  So sweet!

Kara

Anonymous said...

I decided to stop at this cute puppy picture and make my presence known.  Have been looking at your journal.  I think it is presented very nicely.  Pictures and graphics, too.  I have enjoyed it.  Gerry