LOL...ok ladies, what's in your purse? Got this from Terri You think you know, but you have no idea... If you decide to do it, leave the link or you can just list it in the comments. Now, remember, the comments section is limited to 25,000 characters......
A little purse history (now I know you're just dying to hear this)...No matter what size of purse I carry, I will fill it until it is bulging. I have rotator cuff problems in my right shoulder, and my left one is getting bad from overuse. So....my purses keep getting smaller but still bulge no less.
I rarely change purses (LOL, Penny) because it simply takes me far too long to procastinate over what sections to put things in so I carry a purse until it falls apart.
So...what's in my purse?
1. My wallet, which is also bulging and very small.
2. Cellphone in a neat little case that a girl who rides my bus gave me.
3. My glasses I wear at work.
4. My checkbook.
5. A tube of lipstick.
6. My bus pass.
7. A couple of tissues.
9. Various bills and the ends of bills already sent. (Penny can attest to this as that is all I had for us to get Brian's autograph on at the Alive Festival...rofl)
10. Once in a blue moon, a pen, which somehow is never there when I need it.
11. Loose change in the bottom...don't know how it gets there but I always have some.
So, there ya have it. That is what I carry around with me. Now, the biggest dilemma, how in the world am I gonna fit anything in that tiny little clutch that I'm using for the Red Carpet event?????
Have a good one!