Thursday, February 2, 2006

Writer's Block

Writer's block has set in....maybe from being extremely tired but my mind went blank for a day or two when I tried to make an entry.

I had to work 3 ten hr days in a row this week because of a mandatory meeting yesterday.  Intrigue at work is emotionally draining also.  I really hesitate to go into in public because I'm not so sure it's proper but suffice it to say the past week has been draining.

Tax time is weighing so heavily on me because I'm getting closer every year to owing.  I keep procrastinating because I just don't want to hear it.  I have to go through reams of mail that piles up and sort all the stuff.  I best get my butt in gear on this one.

I absolutely love the above graphic that Shelly made for me...isn't it beautiful!  HUGZ to Shelly and THANKS for her generosity and the time it takes her to make complicated tags for everyone.  LOL...we could even special order the colors and charms on this one.

I'm putting a roast in the crockpot today and taking my car to get the rest of the muffler redone plus grocery shopping and cleaning...have to get some cleaning done for sure.

Tomorrow should be a decent day at work.  My supervisor is having a tailgate party for our team.  Ring sandwich...all kinds of goodies.  I'm going to pick up a cheese and pepperoni tray today at Sam's.  I'm taking my camera coz everyone is going overboard on Steeler garb.  Thank the Lord, the intrigue seems to be on the downlow finally, at least I think so.  Sometimes, I have to take things into my own hands, after prayer, and use the Lord to guide my words.

Hope everyone is doing well.  J-Land does appear to be a bit slow this week....must be some dog days for lots of us.

HUGZ to all and take care.......

                                      

 CHRIS (snagged this from an e-mail and thought it was adorable.)

                          

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, Don't you just hate writers block!?!?!  Don't burn out on work....you need to be rested for the big game.  David

Anonymous said...

have a great day try to relax and then get back toous
Missy  

Anonymous said...

That little graphic is just adorable.  Wonder who made it....no name.  anyway, I too am dreading tax time.  We always have to pay due to our business....even with the three kids, it doesn't help.  Hope you have a fun time at the tailgate party.  I don't think we're doing anything for the Superbowl...just watching from home.  And your very welcome for the bracelet.  It really is pretty.  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris... Sounds like you are stressing and I`m sorry. If you need to vent or talk about things that you don`t want to put in your journal...you know that I am just an email away. All the good food at work sounds yummy... I hope you enjoy it!
Love that charm tag Shelly made you.
Hugs to you my friend,
Pen

Anonymous said...

Chris don't feel bad it has been a week from you know where remember tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Deb

Anonymous said...

CHRIS!!! Man oh man have I missed you!!  Glad to read about you and what is going on in your world!

Big Hugs!!!
Kara :)

Anonymous said...

I really understand the writer's block thing.  I have it often, I just pull stuff out of my butt to talk about, and most of the time it's not really interesting.  I missed you though and glad you are back.  You are my sweetheart.
KJ

Anonymous said...

Yep I'm draggin' my feet on taxes too!!! I been so busy that I have not been able to keep up with my alerts!!!! I still have 34 left to go!!!! sigh............ http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

It is so true it Journal has been so slow this week...  But dont worry we all we get it moving..  Take lots of rest and relax...  Take care Mari..

Anonymous said...

Loved your email graphic and the one shelly made.  You both are great.  Take care friend.  TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

that is hard to work that many hours for three days in a row! Taxes! Okay, that's probably worser than computer problems and car problems (to catch up, I'm reading backwards)

betty