These are the rules of the game: You must write a journal entry listing the 5 things that drive you CRAZY ~ as well as the rules of the game... Then, you select five people to tag and link their names/blogs in your entry... Go to their journals and leave a comment informing them they have been tagged by you and to read your journal to see in what way they have been nailed...! Those five then MUST write an entry listing What drives them crazy and tag an additional five people... (Sharon This Momma's Drama and Missy My Own Madness nailed me.)
This should be pretty easy because so many stupid little things drive me up the wall.......
1. Technological things......such as this new DSL. AOL dial-up drove me nuts but everything under the sun is going wrong with my DSL installation, including having to contact AOL and reconfigure the whole darned computer plus I couldn't use it unless I was on the phone.....oy vay again.
2. People talking on their cell phones on the bus at 6:00 in the morning when I'm trying to sleep.
3. People in the express lanes at Walmart and grocery stores with two tons of crap in their carts.
4. My son thinks the familyroom is one large hamper for his clothes.
5. My vehicles because there always seems to be something that has to be fixed.
I told Missy and Sharon this would be far too easy. I OCD over all the minor stuff...BIG TIME...LOL
So...who are the lucky ones to be tagged? LOL...you still love me, I hope.
Deb Frosty Thoughts
Jeff An addition to your Boring Day (I know Missy got ya)
I think I'm turning into Maxine for 2006...........CHRIS