LOL...guess I can't say I look just like the "diva in the pic up there anymore, can I? Shucks....a little trip to fat camp and the plastic surgeon and voila....that's me.
Here are the rules; the first player of this game starts with the topic. Five weird habits of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours. Deb Frosty Thoughts tagged me...lol....thanks.
1. I saw Deb has a newspaper weird thing. Ok, so do I. When I read the sale ads I always and I means always read them from back to front. Never, ever front to back.
2. I hate chocolate cake, chocolate cookies, chocolate icecream, anything chocolate but I absolutely love good chocolate candy and fudge and I love hot fudge toppings on sundaes.
3. I love all types of music but I actually listen to rap and hip hop. Weird because I'm 52 so I'm not normal...lol.
4. I could only sleep on my couch in my familyroom for two years; could not fall asleep or stay asleep in my bed. I can now but go through phases where I can only sleep on the couch with the tv on.
5. I have a loud noise phobia...fireworks, thunder, etc. make me break out in a cold sweat at the very least, partial nervous breakdown at worst.
Ok, here are the lucky dogs to get tagged:
Penny Penny`s Place if you're feeling up to it.
Sharon Golf and Other Stuff...
Jeff Jeff's addition to your boring day LOL...you love this stuff, I know it; this should be easy for you anyway (only teasing)
Kara A Day With Kara when you get your cable up and running
David Sunshine Colorado Notes
OK....so give it a try.