Thursday, December 1, 2005

Naughty Chris

"Naughty" Chris is here for the time being.  Some kind soul made this for me as I haven't even explored the world of PSP yet.

It cracked me up because I got it in the mail last night right after I took Grizzly out for his evening potty time.  Of course, it was dark and you guessed it....I stepped in a pile of "poo."  Now, Grizzly isn't the size of a reindeer but he is a 80 something lb. lab mix.   #$%&! was going through my head again.

And, no, I didn't whap him with a bag of toys or even scold him but I bet ya any money, he had a big old smile on his face.

 

                      

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that is too funny!!! Don't you just love it when you do that???? Especially with shoes that have deep grooves in the bottom of them!!!! Not too funny then!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

cute siggy!!

love those little gifts our animals leave us to find at the most inconvenient times :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Haha.  That's too cute.  God, I hate dog pooh.  lol  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

YUCK!!! LOL... Dog Poop Nasty...  I hate that...  Especially when you are smelling Poop and you are Like, "ilk, its stinks Like Shit" and then you start smelling everywhere and @ the end you look @ your shoes and guess who is carrying the smell I am...  Lmao.. I hate that.........  Take care Mari..

Anonymous said...

Been there Done that! lol
~Penny
http://journals.aol.com/pennietoonz/PennysPlace

Anonymous said...

Ewwww gross lol

Deb

Anonymous said...

Love your reindeer and Santa picture.  Sorry you stepped in poo!  Thank God for doggie doors!
S-