Saturday, December 3, 2005

What Christmas Ornament Are You?

What Christmas Ornament are you? - Quizilla

 

                                        Ok, I'll take this one...lol....I certainly wasn't thrilled with the last quiz.. Alvin???  And those who were Grinches are most definitely not.  I took a which reindeer quiz are you and that got deleted.  Yikes, I was Prancer, who loves to chase the ladies...rofl.  I got a complex from that one.  But there doesn't seem to be any ornaments that are terrible to be........         

I'm running out to get my gray washed away....those roots are really showing.  Think I'm going to get a little more outrageous.  I had chunks foiled in the last time...small chunks.  I'm feeling like I might go with some wider ones.

No time right now for journal reading....promise I'll be back later to catch up with everyone......chris

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone is getting Pampered today,,..  Oof I wich that was me...  we need some pics.. I wanna see what it is going to look like..Have Fun.  Take care Mari

Anonymous said...

I just love getting my hair done.  I think that it is so fun, and it makes me feel pampered.  I hope that everything works out really well for your baby daughter.  I have also had boys that wanted "there cake, and to eat it too."  Nope sorry boys, I know I'm beautiful, but I have my dignity.  I am sorry that you are not feeling well, and i really hope that you are back to your old self again really soon.  
Katie Jane

Anonymous said...

I was the dove:)


Deb

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the salon! Youll be a new woman hehe :)

Kara

Anonymous said...

My ornament was: You are the Christmas Dove.

You go girl!! Be outrageous!! (It will always grow out is my opinion). I just got mine done a few weeks back; I feel like a new woman :)

betty

Anonymous said...

This one was nice, love the tree pic. I took the other quiz and was Alvin too! Yes, I agree with Mari... we need a pic of that new `do!
~Penny

Anonymous said...

I am a Christmas Ball.......... lol........Chunks??? http:journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)