Ten Things That Make Me Happy:
10. My computer...drives me crazy most times but definitely makes me happy (and graphics and PSP...LOL).
9. My friends in J-Land...has it only been two months since I started this journal? I'm loving you all more each day.
8. My job....the fact that I have a decent paying job (lol..not great paying but decent) and benefits.
7. My son has been continued on my health insurance as a temporary disabled adult...whoo hoo...not that I'm happy that he has a disability but that he has time to find himself and I won't go into bankruptcy paying for his meds.
6. My son has a job and is becoming a stronger individual day by day.
5. My mother.....it's been a long time coming but my mom and I have finally made our peace. I thank the Lord every day for this.
4. Being healthy today.
3. My boyfriend....loving, supportive and he thinks I'm the most beautiful woman that walks this earth.
2. My three children...God blessed me indeed when he presented these three gifts to me. I love them more than my own life.
AND NUMBER ONE:
JESUS....God loved us enough to give his only begotten Son to die for our sins so that we may have everlasting life. Without Jesus, I would have nothing and be nothing.
So my five I'm tagging to do this:
Miss Katie Jane
Deb from Deb's Daily Trash
Love to all my dear J-Land friends! (lOl...yeah, Penny, you caught on to my matching my script color to the graphics) ....CHRIS