Sunday, December 25, 2005

Winding Down

Winding down from what turned out to be a wonderful day and actually a not-so-bad Christmas Eve.  My brother's wife was quite mellow after all the fuss.

My BF bought me a digital camera...YEAH!  I picked it out but wasn't sure I liked it at first but it's great.  I have to get a memory card so look out.  I'll be posting pictures soon.

My brother and his wife were both still at my mother's at 4 today when I arrived.  My mom and I still can't figure out what caused my SIL to hang around so long but things were very, very nice. 

My kids surprised me with so many things this year.  Becky, my oldest, is quite a shopper.  I got all kinds of snowmen and cutsie things I love.  Things I just would never spend the money on myself for.  Megan and Joey got me my piano playing Snowman from Hallmark....so dorky but so cute.  I'm not used to all of this.  They also got me the cutest Dreamsicle to add to my collection.  My three were all happy with everything they got; mostly money but other little things also. 

I was finally able to take some pictures.  I took a picture of my BF, his brother, and mother.  I'm going to frame it for her for Mother's Day.

Also got a half decent one of my BF and me.  LOL...I'll be posting that also.  I told him that.  He was cracking up.

So, I'm putting my list together for my mega shopping extravaganza tomorrow.  Target is my first stop and then Walmart and who know where else we may end up.  Megan and I are leaving before 7 so we're both off to bed to be well rested.

Take Care all.......        

                                              

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo you got a camera me too!!!! santa was sure great:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I bought my digital camera in September and I love it!!! I just don't know what I ever did without one!!!! Glad you had a great day!!! Enjoy your shopping trip...I'm going to be playing golf!!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

I love my digital camera and you will too!!! So great to see the pic and if you don't like it then you can delete it and do it again. Glad you had a nice Holiday!!

Anonymous said...

We bought Cindi a digital camera too but need to buy a memory card also.  It will only hold like 5 pics without it.  I didn't know that and that thing was expensive too.  YOu'd think it would hold at least 24 like a roll of film.  That's how they get ya. lol  Glad you had a good day.  I lost my Visa card at one of the stores on Christmas Eve so I have to go today and try to find it.  Plus we all got $100 gift certificates for the mall from my in-laws.  SHOPPING!!! GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris! Greetings from San Diego. Glad you got a digital camera! Now you can play the photo scavenger hunts. Memory cards are wonderful! I have one that can take 650 pictures!!

Happy new year!
betty

Anonymous said...

Boy I know what the hot item for Christmas was as I too got a digital camera and memory card. You can store more pics on your camera w/out a card if you drop the pixle size down but you really got to have a card. My problem is battery life, mines like a vampire on batteries but I picked up some lithium today. Hopefully they will last a little longer. Glad you had a nice weekend,
Jeff

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures!!! SO I can finally put a face with my friend Chris!!!  Glad you had a nice day.

Kara :)