Thursday, December 29, 2005

Some Pics

Yikes....I hate pictures of myself...LOL.  I do love the "star" above my head.  Well, obviously Becky did the trick for me.  She got everything downloaded and my zip file back up set up.  She called me at work and told me I should put in the tutorial disc.  Yeah right.  I plunged right in and started searching for the pictures and then actually edited and resized them myself.  What a whiz I'm becoming.  But dayum, I hate that moon face of mine.

Now don't ya just love the garbage bag.  These are my three stooges and my mom.  I was going to crop it but I didn't want to cut my mother out.  I do have a  picture of Megan with my SIL but oh well....another time.  Becky is on the left; Megan on the right in the green.  Of course, Joey is in the middle.

Another monster has been created.  Sorry, children of mine, but you will never get on this computer when mom is home.

Well, I'm off to go clicking away.  Got to put a picture of my Grizzly Bear (my doggy) up.

                            

                                     

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris...I'm asuming that this is you and your hubby!!! Great picture! Good to put a face with a name! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

Chris,  Great  pictures!  You have done wonders with other graphics, I can't wait to see what you do with the camera.  As Sharon said, it's nice to have a face with the name.  David

Anonymous said...

Oh Chris....love the pictures!! You look rather angelic with that "star" above your head. ;0)   It`s so nice to finally see you! You are a handsome family.
Is that your BF?
Love ya --
Penny

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful family:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! Looks like everyone is happy.  Who's that nice looking guy your with???  lol  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Yippy, finally a face to the journal. Nice pictures Chris, and Christmas wouldn't be Christmas with out a lawn and leaf bag full of wrapping and news paper...lol
Jeff