Monday, October 24, 2005

Good News/Bad News

Bad news first...well, not awful:  This was me this morning.  I slept in and missed both of my busses for work. When I do this, it's a day off because I have a 50 mile commute and refuse to drive.  I work 4 10 hr days each week and usually take Wed. off so I'll just switch my day this week.

GOOD NEWS:  As you all can see, I've managed to figure out file managing..LOL...it took me long enough but I was determined.  So, guess what I'm doing today...yep...uploading everything I can grab.....

I'm still shooting blanks when I try to use my little camera to add pictures in the journal.  I know you have to remove the http thingy but that's ganna have to wait..

Now, I just have to download some clip art and off I go....LOL...I think today is going to be a "big" entry day for me...I'm like a kid with a new toy....

Thank you again, Missy....without your link, I would still be lost and confused...and thanks for your greeting...made my day.......

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good glad to know it.
when using the camera to add pics first you will have to get the url which can be done right after you upload to the file mg.  after it is uploaded click on the name and then the pic should come up in a screen all by itself when this screen is up go up to the addy line and copy it.  then when you go to your journal and hit the little camera delete the http and then paste the addy from the picture that is as good as I can explain it hope it helps you. Have a great day. Missy