I'm sure hoping there are no copyrights in J-Land or I'll end up in J-jail....there are so many interesting things in other journals...I can't help but copy them.......
1. Who was the last person you sent flowers to? Who was the last person to send you flowers?
My ex-mother-in-law for her 80th birthday. I wasn't invited to the party because the new wife was there but I had been married to her son for 18 years plus 3 years of going together. I felt it was appropriate.
My boyfriend sends me flowers all the time....not for any special occasion....just to surprise me....
2. What is your favorite single piece of furniture in your home and why?
My couch in the familyroom...we spend all our time in the family room...the couch is huge and cushy...I just fall into it and feel like I'm in a cloud. Half the time, I fall asleep on it and don't get up until morning....love that couch.....
3. You are given the chance to model clothing in a catalog. What type of clothing would you most want to model and why?
Anything Tommy Hilfiger....why...because that is the only line of clothing that I can walk into the store and pick up a pair of jeans, cords/pants and don't have to try them on....fit me perfectly....all Tommy stuff fits me perfectly and for some unknown reason hides those yucky little bulges......Definitely put me in Tommy.
4. Take this quiz: What is your "power color?"
Your Power Color Is Red-Orange
At Your Highest:
You are warm, sensitive, and focused on your personal growth.
At Your Lowest:
You become defensive and critical if you feel attacked.
You are loyal - but you demand the respect you deserve.
How You're Attractive:
You are very affectionate and inspire trust.
Your Eternal Question:
"Am I Respected?"
5. What product are you mostly likely to buy in bulk? Have you figured out whether you actually are saving money by doing so?
Laundry detergent.....nope, I'm not saving a cent or I don't think I'm saving much but we go through it in this house like water....can't stand going to do a load of clothes and not having enough detergent. The same thing with lightbulbs...man, every light socket in my house requires some sort of weird bulb. I hate when the lights burn out and I don't have replacements...And, last but not least...sweeper bags...yeah, I still have an ancient vaccuum with bags..actually it's new but I can't stand bagless because I don't want to look at the crap I'm sweeping up let alone have to dump it......
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #75 from Mortimer: Now that winter is approaching, what is your ultimate comfort food? What guilty pleasure do you eat that is sinfully not good for you but, you can't get enough?
The only thing I can think of is a Mocha Latte from Starbucks or if I'm desperate a Cappuchino from the 7/11 machine. And...at Christmas time...St. Nikolaus Bock beer....dark, stout...and, oh so potent...I try not to buy too much of it because I would definitely become an alcoholic plus it's $32 a case...my son's friend was a chef at the microbrewery for while that brews it...got it for $20 a case....it just goes down so easy. Thank God he got a job at a different place.