Sunday, October 16, 2005

I Wanna Be Quirky

I've just been journal hopping again. I decided I want to be quirky.  To be quirky, you surely must be clever.  Now, I'm working on being clever and quirky because I'm thinking I like that style.  I think I want to make people laugh.  I have to think about this for a while.....

Jackie, as in Jackie's Quirky Musings, is my hero....I just stumbled upon it today because she was a guest's choice.....I think I want to be like Jackie...

Here's to ya, Jackie...you are definitely quirky....I like that........plus you take some awesome photos.......

And then there's Rant-O-Rama....love it....totally quirky and visually perfect.........

I've also discovered through journal hopping that there are cliches in J-Land.....I'm shocked...totally....LOL  So, that's how you get to have your journal chosen by a guest editor....hmmmm....just who am I gonna have to kiss up to?  I'm so confused....not really....

And I've been wondering about those counters.....ya know...if you wanted to you could hit your journal say 300 times a day and really pop up those numbers.  I'll bet ya any money my counter's gone up today just because I've been so bored and keep adding entries.  Is there a prize for the most hits?  Just asking.......

And is there an award for the most entries in one day?  It would probably be an award for the one with absolutely no life that day....me.......

I swear I'm done for today....yep, I am...I'll never roll out of bed at 4:30 tomorrow morning, if I don't...I just hope I don't wake up in the middle of the night with some silly thought that I just feel like I have to make...nah....never happen............

No comments: