Monday, October 31, 2005

The J-Land Experience

I have to say that even though I happened across trick or trick thru J-Land very late into it, I thoroughly enjoyed it.  There are so many journals I found and visited that I would have never found on my own.

I didn't get to visit as many as I wanted and hope I responded to all that visited me.  I definitely plan to follow through on visiting the many jounals again.

So....all  have left is one little piece of candy corn   so don't ya'll fight over it coz my dog is throwing his bowl around in the kitchen and he may just beat you to it.  Oops, must have missed the last few in the bag....LOL

 

         

Anyway, this Halloween has been a real blast and now I'm a total puter addict...as if I wasn't before........

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves and all those with little ones had a safe time out there.

Now the witches are flying off until next year as we prepare for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  

                                          

                                         

 

Maybe we'll all get invited to knock on the door for some turkey and stuffing...ya know...and all the fixins...............

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris.  Hope your Halloween was great.  I had trick or treaters, but they were all my family except for two of them, but it was still fun.  
Katie