Thursday, November 17, 2005

Another Quiz

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? Sanibel Island, Fla.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? my sweats

 3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?  My kids burn them for me so never


4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 4:30-5:00

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? the microwave

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? harmonica

7. FAVORITE COLOR? green and purple

 8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? sports car...I used to have a Mitsubishi Eclipse back in the day when I wasn't broke

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? No doubt about it...YES

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Runaway Bunny

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Summer...I love heat.

12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Read minds

13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? 1...a rose

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? I can but only two things..lol

 15. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK  AND TALK TO? One of my past boyfriends

16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? any day I have off of work

17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR/TRUCK? nothing, right now...

18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? hamburger

19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?  wildflowers

20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? turkey and stuffing

21. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? 11-9-53

 22. SOUP OR SALAD? salad

23. MOUTH WASH OR BREATH MINTS? breath mints

 24. COMPUTER OR CELL PHONE? computer

 25. POPCORN OR PEANUT? popcorn

26. COKE, SPRITE, OR DP? coke

 27. CABLE OR SATELLITE TV ? cable

28. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?? whoever gets home first and reads it

 29. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? my ex coz I never e-mail him

 30. WHO DID YOUR Receive THIS FROM? Missy


                                 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How in the world do you get up so early?? aww, I used to read The Runaway Bunny to my daughter...love it.
~Penny

http://journals.aol.com/pennietoonz/PennysPlace

Anonymous said...

I'll have to do this one too!  I'm getting behind now!
S-

Anonymous said...

Damn thats early
Missy

Anonymous said...

here's mine...will they ever end??? lmao
http://journals.aol.com/krspkrmmom/nooneshome/entries/440

Annie =)

Anonymous said...

Hey..if you can do this quiz you can finish the 100 tidbit things....j/k but I did it....it took me days but I finished the damn list......remind me never do it again ~j~

Anonymous said...

Great entry.  Love the smiley graphics too.  : )  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Chris...I am so happy that you did this one.  I love to learn about you.  I hope that your daughter gets everything she needs gluten free.  I am sure she appreciates a wonderful mama like you to do that for her...
Katie Jane