Thursday, November 24, 2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

  

It appears that AOL may have taken the day off for Thanksgiving.  I'm hoping that this entry saves.  My file manager is not working.  I got a message that AOL journals is not available at this time....sheesh....AOL, puhlease...at least take care of those of us who have chosen to remain.  (Yeah, it took some effort but I managed to save it.)

Anyway, the intent of this post is to offer my Thanksgiving prayer to all.  Have a blessed day no matter what crises and dramas are present in our lives.  Count our blessing for what we have and have endured and that we are here today to do so.

Everyone be careful traveling especially if you are in the areas of the snow.

And just an aside:  Penny, my BF has a brother.  I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy...LOL  Two brothers different as night and day.  He's 50 now but was married three times and divorced before he was 30.  Nope...Penny, he's not for my girl........

 

                                          

 

Love to all.......chris

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Might have to put the old tire chains on today, remeber those? Its pretty nasty here today but I drive like a Grandpa my wife says so we should be OK. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

My friend just went to Michigan to visit her mom and called a little bit ago....says she's freezing her butt off!  She's a Fl girl like me.  lol  I hope your day was wonderful!  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

lol...Chris....yep, think I`ll pass on that brother. You got the good one! :)
There is snow on the ground here, but the streets are clear for the most part.
Happy Thanksgiving. Had a wonderful day here.
Hugs,
~Penny

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving.

You don't know me, but I did a blog search on here to find other single mothers, or moms-to-be. I'm 21 years old and about to have a baby in February with someone who's not technically a boyfriend, but is close enough to one. I'm having a lot of problems with emotions and such and was just looking for someone else to talk to about this with - someone who might understand.

So I thought I'd leave you a comment. I enjoy your site. :)

Megan