Monday, November 14, 2005

One Hot Mama LOL

Before I sign off and hit the sack, I had to share my picture of me....LOL...it looks just like me.  Well, the hair does anyway...hehehehe.  I love it, though.

I just had to comment on Katie Jane's and Penny's comments.  Katie, I know you would call them up and tell them off but I'm thinking in more devious ways.  Penny...LOL...you hit the nail on the head.  Something will be spilled or I will definitely come up with something just as devestating.  Yep, I am a Christian but I've said it before and I'll say it again, I struggle at it.

Now, my mood has lifted.  I will go and act outrageous because that freaks my sis-in-law out. She gets annoyed with laughter and fun.  That will only be the start of a wonderful Thanksgiving.  My son is loving this....my girls are more civilized.  Hey, I'm a total klutz so it wouldn't be unusual if something just happened to spill.

Anyway, all, good nite.....and thanks for your comments.  Made my night...........

 

graphic by Angela (isn't it just too cool)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris...I love that picture!!! I am having so much fun finding things to put in my journal and looking at other peoples journal...it truly helps me wind down!!
http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

So you are a Hot mama Lol... Take care Mari...

Anonymous said...

Love the graphic.  Fun when they actually look like you. lol  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Great picture Chris! And you`re wearing that outfit on Thanksgiving, right?? ( I have those same struggles all the time....)
~Penny
http://journals.aol.com/pennietoonz/PennysPlace