Friday, November 25, 2005

Redecorating

Plans changed tonight, and so did my journal..lol.  My BF has to pass on tonight because he is moving his son and family tomorrow and the truck has to be picked up at 9:00 tomorrow.  He then went out to get some things and his battery was dead so.....at home I have to be this weekend.  He is doing some of his cooking tomorrow night.

Since I have no decorations ready to be put up around the house, I decided my journal is the next best place to home (sometimes I think I spend more time here anyway).

Megan is spending the night at a friend's house and Joey is back in Pgh.  I best take advantage of the peace and quiet.  Becky will be up tomorrow.  I think I will find a tree for my livingroom and have her help me buy the decorations.  She is such an artist. I am hoping that she has time to create a "piece of art" tree for me.

                                 

I've taken my "fun stuff" down for the Christmas season but I will still have fun things in here.  I'm not totally serious. 

So...welcome all my J-Land friends to Chrissy's Christmas Celebrations.

                         

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, I love it ! It looks very....classy.
~penny
http://journals.aol.com/pennietoonz/PennysPlace

Anonymous said...

Hi new to your journal added you to alerts:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Don't forget, date night can be at home too, and why is it when its 2 friggen degrees out is when you find out you need a new battery?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Colors I love the Holiday Spirits like I said b4...  I READ all your entrys wow I didnt have time to write as Much because my computer is @ work.. so I wasnt at work till today.. i am hopping Fingers crossed that Hubby gets me a Lap Top for xmas.. LOl..  Oh so sorry Walmart didnt have what you needed sometimes it just stinks and other times it is good sales and Nogotiable prices..  It just snowed here a little tiny bit not Much, I dont need all that snow Lol.. But we cant mess w/mother Nature...  well Hope is all good and Take care Mari,...

Anonymous said...

Your journal looks great.  Thanks for getting into the season....reminds me I need to get started myself.  That big box of decorations is still looming in the corner.  lol  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Your journal is lookin fab!!
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Looks cool!! I have not figured out yet how to get things other than my camera pics on here!!!

Anonymous said...

Gets me in the spirit!  I was gone for a while, but I'm back.  Hi!
S-