Saturday, November 5, 2005

Thankfully, I'm not one to stay down long.  I vent and move on.  Life is too short....and we all have our own things to deal with...

Plus...lol...a night out with the BF and Mick, Jack and Jim (Michelob, Jack Daniels and Jim Beam, in that order) can restore peace in the valley.  Thank God for my BF.  He left work early yesterday.  Must have picked up the bug I was spreading.  But he didn't leave before all the commotion.  He felt bad for me and called at 9:00 to see if I wanted to go out.  Need he ask??  I flew to the shower...........  I've come to the conclusion it's much better to drink among friends that to sit home and down a few alone.

So today is back to normal drudgery....I have to pull out the old "leaf sucker" and do some leaves in my yard before my new next door neighbor has a hissy fit.  (Oh, why do all my lovely neighbors have to move and sell their houses?  Happened in my old "hood" too.)  Then I have to plunge my bathtub.  For some reason, that hair just slips through all the screens I use to keep it out of the drain.  I swear all I get done doing is plunging everything around this house.  Liquid Plumber and a plunger...

Tonite will be peaceful.  My son is going back to Pittsburgh to visit all his longtime friends....YEAH!  He does this every Saturday so if my boyfriend is sick tonite, I'll just have to hit my case of beer myself.  At least, I'm in a very good mood now.

I stopped at Target....man, I'm starting to love that place...didn't have my Target credit card with me, which may be a good thing, because I found all kinds of neat stuff....clothes included...that I just have to have.

So, I didn't get to visit many journals last nite coz when I get a chance to split this scene, I jump on it....I have to run but definitely plan to spend sometime today visiting J-Land.....

I just wanted to add also that, not that anybody would want to, but if ya do feel free to snag and pimp anything out of my journal that ya want.  Don't ask....it's free for the taking....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,  maybe we passed by each other and didnt know it was us...  I was @ Target getting some house stuff >> Love that store...

Take care Mari..

Anonymous said...

by the way love your Turtle... I will gadly snatch that..

Anonymous said...

I love Target too!  It reminds me of Costco in that I can't leave there without spending at least $100.  In fact, I'm sitting on a lounge chair on my patio that I bought at Target!
Great visuals, as usual.
S-

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris...glad you got to enjoy yourself. Target is a great store. I bought my daughter some Christmas presents from there. I`m going to try that blog ring thing. Have a great evening!
~Penny
http://journals.aol.com/pennietoonz/PennysPlace