Wednesday, November 9, 2005

A Change is A Comin

LOL....another birthday greeting was sent my way by one of my crazy friends.  I'm trying to figure out which one she thinks I am.  I certainly hope it's the one on the right.

Anyway, I do not like the name of my journal and am planning to change it very soon.  Just have a little bit of brain freeze and can't come up with anything creative.  Must be the lack of nicotine...hehehe

Any suggestions would be appreciated...LOL...keep it clean.....

 

                                                                                       

                         

 

       chris                    

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS! I am so proud that you are well on your way to quitting!  I don't smoke, but I am around people all the time that do, and they show me how hard it is.  Go YOU!
Katie

Anonymous said...

How about "My literary nicotine fit."  hehehehe....oh and by the way I'm so sorry but....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ooh baby, love that red dress!!  ;)
~Penny
http://journals.aol.com/pennietoonz/PennysPlace

Anonymous said...

How about... Chrissie's Off the Wall Drama.... I really do love your journal!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Bye for now...I'll be back!!!
Sharon:)