Monday, November 14, 2005

More Tidbits

OK....back to some fun...

54.  I grew near a roller rink.  I won awards for roller dancing.

53.  I was a very good bowler before I hurt my shoulder and won many championships.

52.  I have the ugliest toes in the world (lol Penny) and absolutely will not wear sandals.

51.  I don't have a dishwasher in this house.

50.  I call off sick when I'm not.  I call them "mental health" days.

49.  My boyfriend was shot in the head at work 9 years ago by a disgruntled, 86 year old.

48.  My boyfriend has shingles now (an adult form of chickenpox which causes severe pain and viral symptoms; no cure; just has to go away).

47.  I can't wait to have grandchildren (but I have to be patient).

46.  I have a lab mix, Grizzly, who suffers from separation anxiety and poos on my livingroom floor once in a while when we leave him.

45.  I was diagnosed with high blood pressure two years ago.

44.  I went for my yearly eye check-up and have cataracts in each eye that weren't there a year ago.  Good news; bad news...when they are removed I will have 20/20 vision.  He said I'm his youngest patient with them and can't figure out how they appeared so fast.

43.  My son was severely injured in a car accident in 1991 when someone ran a light.  He was in the trauma unit for a week.

42.  I love the sun.  I had some pre-cancerous patches removed in August.  I have to reconsider this sun worshipping.

41.  I have a cute decorative pond in my front yard.

40.  I have ugly thumbs.  They are short and stubby.  The rest of my fingers are very long.  Never saw anyone with thumbs like these.  Weird.

39.  I would love to have a nose job done; liposuction next.

38.  I used to suffer from migraines but haven't had one since my hormones changed.

37.  Turning 50 didn't bother me a bit, which surprised me.

36.  I love to watch mindless sitcoms.

35.  I also love TLC and HGTV.

34.  I'm addicted to America's Top Models.

33.  My most dependable car is a 1996 Cutlass with 88,000 miles on it..rofl.

32.  I can't survive without my cell phone but I can't stand all the cell phone chatter on the bus when I'm trying to sleep.

31.  I just recently drove through the. EZ Pass on the Pa.turnpike.  They won't let you pay.  You have to appeal the violation...plead insanity. 

30.  I have a wild and crazy side which I'm always trying to restrain.

Gotta stop for now because I still haven't eaten dinner and it's almost 9:00.....can we say a total puter addict....hehehehe

chris

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I`d have to see the toes and judge them myself....since I am the expert. lol
Gee, I guess your boyfriend is lucky to be alive. Wow, #49 floored me. I don`t have a dishwasher either.
~Penny
http://journals.aol.com/pennietoonz/PennysPlace

Anonymous said...

Wow. you have had some pretty ruff times. Only crazy mem are turned on by toes anyway so bring out the sandals!!! Yeh I have a dishwasher but it sucks so we end up handwashing. I'm with you in the liposuction...or tummy tuck

Anonymous said...

I used to love rollerskating, would go for the whole day in Japan sometimes. I do hate rollerblading though!

Anonymous said...

#47....Even though my girls are only teenagers(and swear they are never having children)...I can't wait to have grandchildren either.  : )  GBU, Shelly
P.S.  Loving your 100s!

Anonymous said...

I really like this... maybe I will do this in mine! Thanks for sharing, ~B

Anonymous said...

I am a total puter addict too!!...hehehe
Hugss...~Terri~