OK....back to some fun...
54. I grew near a roller rink. I won awards for roller dancing.
53. I was a very good bowler before I hurt my shoulder and won many championships.
52. I have the ugliest toes in the world (lol Penny) and absolutely will not wear sandals.
51. I don't have a dishwasher in this house.
50. I call off sick when I'm not. I call them "mental health" days.
49. My boyfriend was shot in the head at work 9 years ago by a disgruntled, 86 year old.
48. My boyfriend has shingles now (an adult form of chickenpox which causes severe pain and viral symptoms; no cure; just has to go away).
47. I can't wait to have grandchildren (but I have to be patient).
46. I have a lab mix, Grizzly, who suffers from separation anxiety and poos on my livingroom floor once in a while when we leave him.
45. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure two years ago.
44. I went for my yearly eye check-up and have cataracts in each eye that weren't there a year ago. Good news; bad news...when they are removed I will have 20/20 vision. He said I'm his youngest patient with them and can't figure out how they appeared so fast.
43. My son was severely injured in a car accident in 1991 when someone ran a light. He was in the trauma unit for a week.
42. I love the sun. I had some pre-cancerous patches removed in August. I have to reconsider this sun worshipping.
41. I have a cute decorative pond in my front yard.
40. I have ugly thumbs. They are short and stubby. The rest of my fingers are very long. Never saw anyone with thumbs like these. Weird.
39. I would love to have a nose job done; liposuction next.
38. I used to suffer from migraines but haven't had one since my hormones changed.
37. Turning 50 didn't bother me a bit, which surprised me.
36. I love to watch mindless sitcoms.
35. I also love TLC and HGTV.
34. I'm addicted to America's Top Models.
33. My most dependable car is a 1996 Cutlass with 88,000 miles on it..rofl.
32. I can't survive without my cell phone but I can't stand all the cell phone chatter on the bus when I'm trying to sleep.
31. I just recently drove through the. EZ Pass on the Pa.turnpike. They won't let you pay. You have to appeal the violation...plead insanity.
30. I have a wild and crazy side which I'm always trying to restrain.
Gotta stop for now because I still haven't eaten dinner and it's almost 9:00.....can we say a total puter addict....hehehehe