Monday, November 7, 2005

Betty Boop Day

LOL...so the third times a charm.....

I am obsessed with Betty Boop.  Of course, I'm obsessed with so many off-the-wall things.  This one is dedicated to my daughter, Becky, who has an extensive collection of Betty Boop memorabilia.  I want it...LOL...just don't have the room for all that stuff..

                               

             

Ok...I'll admit it...after 11 a.m. and I'm still in my jammies....no cigar...just a pot of coffee and a cigarette, which I really want to give up...the smoking......

 

   I'm still feeling crappy so it's time to go the doctor's for antibiotics and the patch.

 

      As "someone" commented...LOL...I have a birthday coming of very soon.  Don't know if I'll be jumping out of the cake Tues or not since I'm supposed to work on Wed to make up for this day off.  Of course, I do have a lot of sick leave...hmmm...I have to give this some thought....

 

                        

Ok...so this is the dress that Betty is loaning me since the super hot sequin one knocked my journal out of whack...shucks.....

 

Sooooooo....... off I go to eat some chicken soup...that Nyquil is making me loopy....

 

Just wanted to show ya the balloons that Betty is sending my way....LOL....wonder what my boyfriend has for me?

 

hris                 

                                     

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

really cool graphix
Missy

Anonymous said...

OK!  I got the alert, but when I came the first time....everything was missing...lol.  Cute entry!  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I'm obsessed with Batman collectables, from the new movies(Micheal Keaton and after), I have a bookcase full of it. I have a bunch of NASCAR stuff too.

Anonymous said...

Your journal sure is looking good.... Betty Boop in that dress is awesome!! I love Betty Boop too! I play golf and I have a Betty Boop headcover for my 7 wood..and she has real boobs!!! lol.... http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)